1. Tanzania only requires a COVID-19 certificate if it is required by their airline or the country that travellers are departing from
2. Travellers must meet their airline screening criteria before boarding aircraft to Tanzania (this needs to be discussed with the international carriers)
3. Body temperature scanners will monitor all arriving guests at Airports oTravellers who show indications of possible virus symptoms following the scan may be required to take additional tests
4. Travellers found to be positive for COVID-19 will be placed in quarantine (at an additional cost payable directly)
5. All sectors from Hotels, Restaurants, Tour companies will comply with Covid19 protocols in line government regulations defined by WHO & UNWTO KENYA
Travel PrecautionsArrival Kenya
1. Arriving visitors to present a PCR Covid-19 negative certificate issued within 96 hours of arrival1.
2. Temperature checks to be conducted at all entry points from Airport, Hotels, Restaurant and other possible hospitality units or outlets.
3. In case of elevated temperature then guest will be isolated for more tests to be carried out by the Covid19 emergency team
4. All sectors from Hotels, Restaurants, Tour companies will comply with Covid19 protocols in line government regulations defined by WHO & UNWTO
5. Travellers can visit these website links for pre-travel documentation oHealth Surveillance Form: https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/oList of exempt states and territories: https://kcaa.or.ke/sites/default/files/docs/covid_19/exempted_states.pdfoKenya Airways information and FAQs: http://bit.ly/country-entry-requirements
Travel PrecautionsOur Staff and Guides
1.Staff members will be monitored at regular intervals to ensure they do not show any symptoms of COVID-19
2.Driver-guides will be monitored at regular intervals to ensure they do not show any symptoms of COVID-19
3.Driver-guides will wear face masks and rubber gloves when meeting with clients and handling traveller luggage but not while driving
4.Safari vehicles will be sanitised before each use
5.The seat next to the driver will remain empty and a maximum of 6 travellers will be assigned to each vehicle
6.Driver-guides will not shake hands with visitors.
7.A common use shared hand sanitiser will be provided in the vehicle, however; we highly recommend travellers bring their own sanitiser
IT'S TIME FOR DISCOUNTSSubscribe & travel!
Signup to get the latest information regarding the destinations we sell and our offers