- Guaranteed departure from 1 person only
- Small group – max 6 persons (one vehicle only)
- 4x4 Safari vehicle (Land Cruiser) with English-speaking driver-guide with some German knowledge
- Window seat guarantee
- Follow the Migration – depending on the time of the year and the rains it will determine where you will spend the most time in the Serengeti NP. End of September – early November the migration enters the Serengeti at the north. Early November – mid-December and again end of May – June the herds are around the Seronera Area of Central Serengeti. Mid-December to May the herds are in the south around Lake Ndutu, and late May – early July they are on their way north through the western
- 6 nights in middle class lodges / tented camps
- Cultural & Nature Activities (all activities are weather dependant)
- Coffee Tour in Karatu
- Nature Walk in Tarangire
Early Bird Special Offer on bookings made 6 months in advance:
- Pre-Tanzania Northern Highlights (TNH) one extra night on full board at African View Lodge with non-private (shared) half day game drive and half day walking safari in Arusha NP (t&c’s apply).
Price inclusions. all transfers in Arusha in non-private (shared) vehicle; transportation while on safari in non-private (shared) safari-equipped 4-wheel-drive Toyota Land Cruiser driven by English-speaking driver/guide with moderately good German knowledge (a window seat is guaranteed to each passenger); meals and accommodations as described in the itinerary; all entrance fees; bottled water/tea/coffee in the vehicle while on safari.
Number of participants: min. 1 – max. 6 Persons
Day 1 – Saturday – Arusha
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport. Transfer to African View Lodge or Dik Dik Hotel (1 hour drive) for overnight.
Day 2 – Sunday – Lake Manyara NP
Breakfast at the lodge. 08.30h Drive to Lake Manyara NP (2.5 hours drive). Morning and afternoon unlimited game viewing. Picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at Country Lodge.
Day 3 – Monday – Ngorongoro Crater
Breakfast at the lodge. 08.00h Drive to Ngorongoro Crater (20 minutes drive) for half day (5 hours) crater tour. Continue to Serengeti NP (3 hours drive). Picnic lunch en route. Dinner and overnight at Thorn Tree Camp.
Depending on the time of the year and the rains it will determine where you will travel to for full day game viewing drive, to follow the Wildebeests and Zebras on their migration route.
Dec to Mar, game drive in Southern Serengeti NP en route for overnight in Central Serengeti NP Apr to May, full day game drive in Central Serengeti NP
Jun, full day game drive to Western Serengeti NP
Jul to Oct, full day game drive to Northern Serengeti NP Nov, full day game drive in Central Serengeti NP
Day 4 – Tuesday – Serengeti NP
Full day unlimited game viewing in the park. All meals and overnight at Thorn Tree Camp.
Day 5 – Wednesday – Karatu
06.30h Early morning game viewing. Breakfast at the camp. 10.00h Drive to Karatu (3.5 hours drive) with game viewing and picnic en route (2 hours). Evening guided Coffee Tour (1.5 hours). Dinner and overnight at Marera Safari Lodge.
Day 6 – Thursday – Tarangire NP
Breakfast at the lodge. 08.00h Drive to Tarangire NP (2 hours). Morning and afternoon unlimited game viewing. Hot lunch at Tarangire Safari Lodge. Dinner and overnight at Sangaiwe Tented Lodge.
Day 7 – Friday
06.30h Morning guided nature walk to the shores of Lake Burunge (1.5 hours). Breakfast at the camp. 09.00h Drive back to Arusha (2 hours). Picnic lunch. Transfer back to Kilimanjaro International Airport.
Note: Your safari ends there, but an add-on program could begin at this point…
125 TNH 25.01.20 – 31.01.20
201 TNH 01.02.20 – 07.02.20
215 TNH 15.02.20 – 21.02.20
229 TNH 29.02.20 – 06.03.20
606 TNH 06.06.20 – 12.06.20
620 TNH 20.06.20 – 26.06.20
704 TNH 04.07.20 – 10.07.20
718 TNH 18.07.20 – 24.07.20
801 TNH 01.08.20 – 07.08.20
815 TNH 15.08.20 – 21.08.20
829 TNH 29.08.20 – 04.09.20
912 TNH 12.09.20 – 18.09.20
926 TNH 26.09.20 – 02.10.20
1010 TNH 10.10.20 – 10.10.20
1024 TNH 24.10.20 – 30.10.20
1107 TNH 07.11.20 – 13.11.20
1121 TNH 21.11.20 – 27.11.20
1219 TNH 19.12.20 – 25.12.20