- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Tanzania Discover Tanzania
Kenya, Nairobi City
- A guided tour of important places
- All meals included
- Entrance park fees
- Flying Doctors Insuarance
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Professional Tour Guide
- Safari Vehicle
- Unlimited bottled water
Price does not include
- Domestic Flights
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
- Guaranteed departure from 1 person only
- Small group – max 6 persons (one vehicle only)
- 4×4 Safari vehicle (Land Cruiser) with English-speaking driver-guide with moderately good German knowledge
- Window seat guarantee
- Highlights of Kenya– Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli
- Follow the Migration in Tanzania– depending on the time of the year and the rains it will determine where you will spend the most time in the Serengeti NP. End of September – early November the migration enters the Serengeti at the north. Early November – mid-December and again end of May – June the herds are around the Seronera Area of Central Serengeti. Mid-December to May the herds are in the south around Lake Ndutu, and late May – early July they are on their way north through the western corridor.
- 12 nights in middle class lodges / tented camps
- Solo Travellers / room-mate matching – save single room supplement: designed to cut cost of hotel accommodation for single person travelling alone. ATB will match you with another person of the same gender, so that you don’t have to pay the single room supplement. If however a guest requests a single room or tent, these are available, with the single room supplement indicated applying.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
Arrive Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Meet and transfer to Wildebeest Eco Camp – deluxe safari tent (45 minutes drive), located in Nairobi’s tranquil suburb of Karen District, for dinner and overnight.
Masai Mara National Park
Breakfast at the hotel. 08.00h Drive to Masai Mara National Reserve (5 hours drive). Lunch at Ilkeliani Camp. Afternoon game viewing. Dinner and overnight at Ilkeliani Camp.
Masai Mara National Park
Full day unlimited game viewing in the reserve. All meals and overnight at Ilkeliani Camp.
Lake Nakuru National Park
Breakfast at the camp. 08.00h Drive to Lake Nakuru NP (4 hours drive). Lunch at Flamingo Hill Camp. Afternoon game viewing. Dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill Camp.
Amboseli National Park
Breakfast at the camp. 08.00h Drive to Nairobi (3 hours drive). Continue to Amboseli NP (4 hours drive). Local lunch en route at a restaurant in Emali village. Evening guided Nature Walk. Dinner and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp.
Amboseli National Park
Full day unlimited game viewing. All meals and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp.
Breakfast at the camp. 08.00h Transfer to Tarakea Border Post of Kenya and Tanzania (2 hours drive). Immigration/customs formalities (0.5 hour). Transfer to Tanzania vehicle and guide for onward journey to Arusha (5 hours drive). Visit Kinukamori Waterfalls – one of the three main waterfalls in Marangu area, accompanied by local guide. Picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at African View Lodge or Dik Dik Hotel.
Lake Manyara National Park
Breakfast at the lodge. 08.30h Drive to Lake Manyara NP (2.5 hours drive). Morning and afternoon unlimited game viewing. Picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at Country Lodge.
Breakfast at the lodge. 08.00h Drive to Ngorongoro Crater (20 minutes drive) for half day (5 hours) crater tour. Continue to Serengeti NP (3 hours drive). Picnic lunch en route. Dinner and overnight at Hippo Trails Camp. Depending on the time of the year and the rains it will determine where you will travel to for full day game viewing drive, to follow the Wildebeests and Zebras on their migration route. Dec to Mar, game drive in Southern Serengeti NP en route for overnight in Central Serengeti NP Apr to May, full day game drive in Central Serengeti NP Jun, full day game drive to Western Serengeti NP Jul to Oct, full day game drive to Northern Serengeti NP Nov, full day game drive in Central Serengeti NP
Serngeti National Park
Full day unlimited game viewing in the park. All meals and overnight at Hippo Trails Camp.
06.30h Early morning game viewing. Breakfast at the camp. 10.00h Drive to Karatu (3.5 hours drive) with game viewing (2 hours) and picnic en route. Evening guided Coffee Tour (1.5 hours). Dinner and overnight at Marera Valley Lodge.
Tarangire National Park
Breakfast at the lodge. 08.00h Drive to Tarangire NP (2 hours drive). Morning and afternoon unlimited game viewing. Picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at Sangaiwe Tented Lodge.
06.30h Morning guided nature walk to the shores of Lake Burunge (1.5 hours). Breakfast at the camp. 09.00h Drive back to Arusha (2 hours). Picnic lunch.