- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Tanzania Discover Tanzania
Tanzania, Arusha City
Arusha or Fly the last day from Serengeti National Park to Zanzibar or any other destinations preferred.
- A guided tour of important places
- All meals included
- Drinking Water
- Entrance park fees
- First Entrance fees
- Flying Doctors Insuarance
- Professional Tour Guide
- Safari Vehicle
- Unlimited bottled water
Price does not include
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
- Guaranteed departure from 1 person only
- Small group – max 6 persons (one vehicle only)
- 4×4 Safari vehicle (Land Cruiser) with English-speaking driver-guide with moderately good German knowledge
- Window seat guarantee
- Follow the Migration – depending on the time of the year and the rains it will determine where you will spend the most time in the Serengeti NP. End of September – early November the migration enters the Serengeti at the north. Early November – mid-December and again end of May – June the herds are around the Seronera Area of Central Serengeti. Mid-December to May the herds are in the south around Lake Ndutu, and late May – early July they are on their way north through the western corridor.
- 6 nights in middle class lodges / tented camps
- Cultural & Nature Activities (all activities are weather dependant)
- Coffee Tour in Karatu
- Nature Walk in Tarangire
- Solo Travellers / room-mate matching – save single room supplement: designed to cut cost of hotel accommodation for single person travelling alone. ATB will match you with another person of the same gender, so that you don’t have to pay the single room supplement. If however a guest requests a single room or tent, these are available, with the single room supplement indicated applying.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport. Transfer to African View Lodge or Dik Dik Hotel (1 hour drive) for dinner and overnight.
Lake Manyara National Park
Breakfast at the lodge. 08.30h Drive to Lake Manyara NP (2.5 hours drive). Morning and afternoon unlimited game viewing. Picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at Country Lodge.
Breakfast at the lodge. 08.00h Drive to Ngorongoro Crater (20 minutes drive) for half day (5 hours) crater tour. Continue to Serengeti NP (3 hours drive). Picnic lunch en route. Dinner and overnight at Hippo Trails Camp. Depending on the time of the year and the rains it will determine where you will travel to for full day game viewing drive, to follow the Wildebeests and Zebras on their migration route. Dec to Mar, game drive in Southern Serengeti NP en route for overnight in Central Serengeti NP Apr to May, full day game drive in Central Serengeti NP Jun, full day game drive to Western Serengeti NP Jul to Oct, full day game drive to Northern Serengeti NP Nov, full day game drive in Central Serengeti NP
Serengeti National Park
Full day unlimited game viewing in the park. All meals and overnight at Hippo Trails Camp.
06.30h Early morning game viewing. Breakfast at the camp. 10.00h Drive to Karatu (3.5 hours drive) with game viewing and picnic en route (2 hours). Evening guided Coffee Tour (1.5 hours). Dinner and overnight at Marera Safari Lodge.
Tarangire National Park
Breakfast at the lodge. 08.00h Drive to Tarangire NP (2 hours). Morning and afternoon unlimited game viewing. Picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at Sangaiwe Tented Lodge.
06.30h Morning guided nature walk to the shores of Lake Burunge (1.5 hours). Breakfast at the camp. 09.00h Drive back to Arusha (2 hours). Picnic lunch. Transfer back to Kilimanjaro International Airport.